Wednesday, January 23, 2013

This week in "I heart public transportation" news...

As our longing for an efficient public transportation system in Los Angeles is crawling on a slow path to reality...
Lucy's dream is to live above the Americana, I long to walk down the stairs to the first of my Dunkin' empire and down the hall onto the train...  Hope there's a sky loft towering above the Expo Line in my future. Dare to dream...

Also, a mostly obvious cliff's notes to the LA ride: 10 Things To Know About Taking the Bus in Los Angeles...

1 comment:

  1. When I was a kid, I remember staying at some fancy hotel in Taiwan - the first 5 floors of the hotel was a mall!! I would go downstairs to the mall whenever I got a chance, buy something and take it back up to my room just because I could. Best hotel stay ever! Yes, lame childhood too :)

    ReplyDelete